Cosmetologist Branda M. Heim
Brenda M. Heim is a dermatologist and cosmetologist. A cosmetologist with a state license can draw up individual treatment regimens using various cosmetic corrections on the face and body, a comprehensive approach to diagnosis and treatment with the involvement of related specialists (therapists, gynecologists, endocrinologists, neuropathologists, gastroenterologists, nutritionists). Cosmetic procedures for facial care, hardware cosmetology, classical, plastic, acupressure and myostimulating massage.
- In 1992, he graduated from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.;
- In 1996, he graduated from Duke University Medical School in Durham, North Carolina.;
- In 1997, he completed an internship at Mercy Hospital and San Diego Medical Center;
- In 1999, he became the chief resident in Dermatology;
- In 2000, she completed her residency at the Department of Dermatology at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia;
- In 2003, he started working at the Beauty and Health cosmetology clinic;
- In 2005, she took additional advanced training courses.
I have more than 30 published scientific publications in the field of dermatology and cosmetology
- specializes in carrying out a wide range of injection procedures, including botox and dermal filler, and especially likes to do filler for cheeks and lower face.
- uses techniques for combining injection procedures with skin care and modern skin care procedures to get optimal results for complete facial rejuvenation.
- performs acupressure and other procedures that have a rejuvenating effect.
- Removal of acne scars
- Removing white and black dots
- Correction of skin color and tone
- Dark Spot Fading Modes
- Chemical Peels
- Skin care for men engaged in Bodybuilding
- Drawing up skin care schemes
- Face fillers
- Facial rejuvenation
- Juvéderm Voluma XC
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus
- Removal of moles
- Sun spots
I specialize in injectable wrinkle correction of any complexity - contouring with hyaluronic acid gels, atraumatic correction of superficial and deep wrinkles with cannulas, volumetric facial modeling, vector lifting, botulinum therapy and mesobotox of the face, biorevitalization and bioreparation, plasmolifting, intimate contouring, injection carboxytherapy, lipotherapy, lip volume increase, correction of even pronounced lip asymmetry and faces. I carry out aesthetic procedures to remove wrinkles or age spots.
Additional education and awards
- In 1998 completed Advanced training in aesthetics at Derma Medical Group;
- In 2000 the Resident Award "Best Teacher", Department of Dermatology at Emory University.
- In 2001 participated in a seminar on aesthetic education
- In 2002 was included in the list of the Best doctors in America and the best doctors in the Southeast
- In 2004 received the Samuel J. Smith Award. Stegman in the field of dermatological surgery from the American Society of Dermatological Surgery
- In 2005 the ASDS Award “Leadership in Innovation” and lecture
- In 2007 clinical instructor at the American College of Advanced Aesthetics
- In 2010 a monthly series of lectures on clinical skin care and cosmetic surgery: What to do at your stage of life